sábado, 3 de abril de 2010

You used to call me your angel. Set I was senth street down from heaven. You hold me tight in your arms I thoughtthe way you felt so strong i never wnated you to leave I wnated you to stay here holding me I miss you,
I miss your smile and I still shed atear every once in a while and even know is different now you'll still here somehow, my heart won't let you go and I need you to know i miss you,
I miss you, you used to call me your dreamer, and now i'm living out my dream, oh how I wish you could see everything that's happening for me. I'm making back on the past is true that time is flying but to fasti miss you, I miss your smile and I still shed a tearevery once in a while and even know is different now you'll still here somehow, my heart won't let you goand I need you to know I know your in a better pleace yeah but i wish that I could see your face oh. I know you're good ever it be even thoughtis not here with me I miss you, I miss your smile and I still sheda tear every once in a while and even know is different now you'll still here somehow, my heart won't let you go and i need you to know.

Porque siempre te extrañaré

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario